The best will whistle – New Referee committee is ON!
Under the tightened situation in the world, important selections and elections are still being done.
During March 2020, besides the Referee Committee, Marketing Committee, Development Committee and member of the Development Committee in charge of women's development, there were more committee Chairmen and its members appointed.
As for Referee Committee, some truly experienced stars gathered together.
Nemanja Ljumovic’s name and background are known from before.
He referred to the possible establishment of the new Committee earlier: “First of all, thank you for giving me the opportunity and trust to be on the position such as Head of the referee committee."
Appointed referee committee team:
1. Nemanja Ljumović (Montenegro) – Head of the referee committee
2. Fernando Pena (Mexico) – member, with 25 years of experience as a referee of indoor soccer and seven a side; Chairman of Referees in PAMF.
3. Jeffrey Goh (Singapore) – member, with firm experience in FIFA and about 386 matches including various cup finals, championship finals, games, qualifiers, and friendly matches.
4. Mohamed Skander Dhabhi (Tunisia) – member, with Ph.D. in Economics, in parallel an International minifootball referee with WMF, background in Tunisian football federation, and completion of FIFA FUTURO 2014 for the elite referees.
5. Jaroslav Pakosta (Czech Republic) – member referee trainer, with a decade of experience as a referee with more than 150 matches with EMF and WMF, and currently he is in a Referee Committee as Guarantor of Training and Licensing system and matches observer.
With such an experience, a referee is also a judge. The one we must trust.
The Executive Committee of WMF brought a decision that the WMF World Cup U23 will be postponed until 2021.
This committee will, on the basis of pure experience, propose and push all the developmental phases of minifootball’s establishment and visibility across the globe. Such important work will be led...
We had a pleasure to do the interview with Ms. Belhadj Mohamed, and she told us how it feels to be a member of the Development Committee with the responsibility to level up the position of women in...