African Minifootball Confederation Congress Concludes with Important Decisions for the Future
Constantine, Algeria - The African Minifootball Confederation (AMC) wrapped up its historic Congress in the city of Constantine, Algeria, on June 23rd. The event, which saw the participation of renowned experts and representatives from official members of the AMC, resulted in crucial decisions for the development and growth of minifootball in the African continent.
During the Constantina Conference, the delegations expressed deep appreciation to Algeria for the warm reception and commended the excellent work carried out by Mr. Yassin Fersado, who was responsible for organizing the event. The Algerian Minifootball Association was also acknowledged for their efforts in ensuring the success of the conference.
Among the most significant decisions reached at the conclusion of the congress are:
- Launching the Africa Cup for Academies, a competition involving over 10,000 African academies. The first edition will have its final stages hosted in Constantine, Algeria, in 2024, under the supervision of the African Communist Party and European Specialized Companies. The tournament will feature three categories: U17, U15, and U13, spread across eight African countries.
- Immediate donation of an integrated stadium to the Afari Minifootball Federation, with installation planned for 2024 following the completion of all necessary studies to determine the suitable location.
- Congratulations on the successful completion of the legal foundation procedures of the Algerian Minifootball Association.
- Initiating the process of improving the healthcare system within the AMC member unions, supervised by Dr. Yassin Fersado and Dr. Ziad Jalalia.
- Commencing the enhancement of the legal system and protection of confederal rights under the supervision of professors Maati Al-Dakhali.
- Enhancing the media system within the African Confederation.
- Official announcement of Abidjan, the Ivorian capital, as the host of the African Minifootball in 2024.
- Official unveiling of the logo for the 2024 Africa Cup in South Africa.
- Intensifying training courses for coaches and referees.
The Congress was chaired by Mr. Ashraf bin Saleha, President of the African Minifootball Confederation, reaffirming the commitment to drive the growth and strengthening of minifootball in the African continent.